Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Account
Communities Public Forums Members Events Ads (FREE)
  •  

Year 2013 Primary One Registration
Quote01.03.2011 18:260 people like thisLike

Hi All, JPN selangor has open the standard 1 registration for year 2013 using online application at http://apps.moe.gov.my/esppsel/.

I have tried to use it to register for my son for Chung Hua at Kota Kemuning but after filling up all the info, it says:

"Tiada Pilihan Sekolah. Sila Rujuk Pejabat Pelajaran Daerah yang terdekat untuk maklumat lanjut"

Anyone have tried and has any issue? Thanks.

Quote02.03.2011 09:490 people like thisLike

Hi All, JPN selangor has open the standard 1 registration for year 2013 using online application at http://apps.moe.gov.my/esppsel/.

I have tried to use it to register for my son for Chung Hua at Kota Kemuning but after filling up all the info, it says:

"Tiada Pilihan Sekolah. Sila Rujuk Pejabat Pelajaran Daerah yang terdekat untuk maklumat lanjut"

Why dun you just go to the school and pre-register your kid?

Quote04.03.2011 13:350 people like thisLike

Why dun you just go to the school and pre-register your kid?

It must be due to system glitch ... I tried again yesterday, it was successfull and today went to school to submit all documents. DonE!

So to all parents out there .. do it asap within the month of March (and April Ithink) if your children goes to Primary 1 in year 2013.

Cheers.

Quote04.04.2011 15:490 people like thisLike

Hi ceteh,

is it true that kid at age 4 (this year) need to register in Mar/Apr 2011 for the std one in 2013 ?

i plan to send my daughter to chung hwa for her primary schoold education ...... need to prepare / fill up any documents then go straight to the school ? kindly share your experience. thks !

Quote05.04.2011 09:580 people like thisLike

Hi ceteh,

is it true that kid at age 4 (this year) need to register in Mar/Apr 2011 for the std one in 2013 ?

i plan to send my daughter to chung hwa for her primary schoold education ...... need to prepare / fill up any documents then go straight to the school ? kindly share your experience. thks !

Hi Loyeh, 5 years old, means born in 2006. for 4 years old, can only start the registration next year. And yes, it will be in March and need to register online. then bring all the necessary document together with the print out from the online registration to the school.l

Quote05.04.2011 16:280 people like thisLike

Hi ceteh,

thank you for your feedback !

the website is under system maintenance, I probably need to go through this first.

Is there any other documents need to fill up beside this ?

Thks !

Quote06.04.2011 16:060 people like thisLike

Hi ceteh,

thank you for your feedback !

the website is under system maintenance, I probably need to go through this first.

Is there any other documents need to fill up beside this ?

Thks !

nope .. just do the online registration ... and bring the releavant document mentioned in the website to the school ....

Quote07.04.2011 09:100 people like thisLike

thks a lot ! it does help me ......'kam sia'

Quote07.04.2011 09:300 people like thisLike

thks a lot ! it does help me ......'kam sia'

No problem .. btw, have you move in to KU? which one?

Quote14.04.2011 14:070 people like thisLike

Hi,

My house is phase 8C2, did not get the key yet. currently staying at KK

Quote18.05.2011 22:210 people like thisLike

巴生中华小学没能力付水电费? http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/164474

Quote18.07.2011 13:580 people like thisLike

Anyone received confirmation or update on the registration/placement of school for 2013? If I remember correctly, it was mentioned outcome will be out around July .....

Quote18.07.2011 14:460 people like thisLike

CE - u using indah add.. where u plan to send ur kid to ? KK chung hwa??

Quote18.07.2011 16:340 people like thisLike

CE - u using indah add.. where u plan to send ur kid to ? KK chung hwa??

ya, used IR add, register KK Chung Hwa ...

Quote18.07.2011 18:580 people like thisLike

i tried to go to this web site: http://www.moe.gov.my/jpnselangor/v3/ and click on the banner Semakan Status Permohonan Tahun Satu but always get error loading the web site.

Quote19.07.2011 10:240 people like thisLike

Thanks jutamind .... they seems to have only info for 2012 one:

Pengumuman Semakan Keputusan Tahun1/2012
Semakan  Penempatan Murid Tahun1/2012 Negeri Selangor akan dibuka mulai 20 Julai 2011 melalui pautan di laman sesawang Jabatan Pelajaran Selangor atau merujuk ke sekolah yang dipohon. Harap maklum.
Quote30.07.2011 19:470 people like thisLike

Just found out that can check the status already on the registration .... http://apps.moe.gov.my/esppsel/

But nothing updated for my son ... anyone can check yours?

Quote01.08.2011 10:190 people like thisLike

I also registered to chung hwu for 2013, cannot check also....

Quote04.08.2011 10:570 people like thisLike

why you guys just call the school and check? 巴生中华华小 5121 3640

Quote13.10.2011 12:380 people like thisLike

called the school ..... not helpful at all ..... said that "it's like that one" .... typical lazy bugger response! :(

it claim that system not updated for 2013 registration ..... sigh ... I don't feel right, it showed that I didn't submit document to the school within 14 days of online registration..... (see under Perakuan below)

anyone encounter this problem also?

school

Quote13.10.2011 16:450 people like thisLike

mine also same case. those enrolling in 2013 will only know the results in jul/aug 2012, if i'm not mistaken.

you can see the remark (Selepas 16 Julai 2012) at the field Sekolah Ditempatkan.

Quote17.10.2011 09:520 people like thisLike

Jutamind, yup, I'm fine with that, only know the results after July 2012.

BUT, the issue is on part of Perakuan which should be done within 14 days of registration, it is blank although I have submitted the document to the school within 14 days ..... do you have the same issue?

Quote17.10.2011 14:420 people like thisLike

i think mine is the same.

Quote18.10.2011 12:080 people like thisLike

i think mine is the same.

ok ... are you the same school or different? Mine is chung hwa

Quote19.10.2011 17:160 people like thisLike

mine chee wen in usj

Quote17.06.2013 15:480 people like thisLike

Hi! I am looking around for primary schools for my son (firstborn) who should be registered next year with the education board. Can someone advise me what are the choices around in Kemuning? Can we apply for the ones in USJ? What are the chances? Help please. Thank you!

Quote23.07.2013 09:540 people like thisLike

Hi, anyone register your kid to SJK(C) Khe Beng?

Quote10.09.2013 20:090 people like thisLike

Hi Jencsy,

Yeah my girl going to primary 1 nx year in Khe Beng. Your kid too?

Looking for morning day care (before school) and transporter to send to Khe Beng and pick her home. Know any?

Quote18.09.2013 11:590 people like thisLike

Hi Vvern,

Yes, my girl going to std 1 next year too. I'm looking for day care and transport too.

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753
© 2014 Kemuning Utama Community.