Account
Communities Public Forums Members Events Ads (FREE)
  •  

Quote18.07.2011 01:180 people like thisLike

Hi,

Just to ask for expert, Is there possibility the house wall tiles become cracked itself automatically after a couple months due to insufficient cement mixed during fixing process or it could be caused by adjacent houses renovation driller etc vibration.

Which impact is more prominent ? Any idea on how to prevent it happen?

Thanks.

Quote18.07.2011 08:550 people like thisLike

as believe due to ur house structural "movement" issues... nothing related with poor cement material...

if ur house "moving", definitely it will giving the pressure to tiles as well either "pull" or "push" condition...

Quote18.07.2011 09:170 people like thisLike

I suppose not only the house structural movement that will cause the crack, the renovations at least from your immediate neighbours, will also cause the cracks on the walls especially when there are lots of drillings and hackings.

Quote18.07.2011 09:350 people like thisLike

oh ya, I have experienced the same ... don't know the reason, definitely not due to neighbour as they have done theirs. Maybe due to my own. It happended to the master toilet wall tile, one fine day, I realised there are many of them crack ..... At that time the reno wasn't even close to the toilet ... so don't know .... I made a complaint to Paramount and they come to replace it. However, right before I move in, I realised there is 1 more tile crack .... I just leave it .. :)

Quote18.07.2011 09:460 people like thisLike

maybe left the cracked tiles till the warranty almost expire then only change, who know Paramount replaced it and crack again after 6-12months...

such as i rectify my car porch pillar crack last few months, the worker remove all the major cracked parts and lay with another new cement again, but unfortunely still have hair line cracks.... =="

Quote18.07.2011 09:550 people like thisLike

maybe left the cracked tiles till the warranty almost expire then only change, who know Paramount replaced it and crack again after 6-12months...

such as i rectify my car porch pillar crack last few months, the worker remove all the major cracked parts and lay with another new cement again, but unfortunely still have hair line cracks.... =="

Good move Gan .... just that needs to clean it ...... it will be really dusty

© 2016 Kemuning Utama Community.