Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Account
Communities Public Forums Members Events Ads (FREE)
  •  

Quote13.02.2011 12:131 people like thisLike

My wife bumped into the lady boss of a very successful restaurant in Kota Kemuning. They stayed near Chung Hua School. Yesterday morning around 8am, 4 masked robbers broke into their home. Everyone was asleep but woken up by the robbers. They were blindfolded before the robbers cleared everything in the house.

The guards around their housing area claim that they did not notice anything. Police says this gang have been going around marking their targets. They are very careful in selecting target and plan well to break into your house.

According to some, they claim to have seen these 4 robbers moving around in a Harrier. Please tell all your guards to also be extra careful with drivers of expensive cars especially if they are not residents. To the residents, if your guards are strict and troublesome, please be a bit patience as its for your own good.

May everyone be safe in your own home. No one deserves to be robbed in your own sanctuary.

Quote14.02.2011 10:310 people like thisLike

that's scary..

thanks for the tip man...

Quote14.02.2011 16:100 people like thisLike

Thank you Taukeh Ben!!!!

Quote16.02.2011 09:300 people like thisLike

i think our IR security should quite OK...

as experienced from my dad, he "complaint" that guard no allow him to enter my housing area last few days ago even though he filled the guest book and signed...

but i unsure what is going on there, maybe my dad trying the hard ways or harsh with the guard and caused the guard no allow him to enter...

Quote16.02.2011 11:080 people like thisLike

is there a time limit for visitors to enter our housing area? since they are all sleeping which means it should be around 1-5am right?

Quote16.02.2011 14:320 people like thisLike

Were the lady boss staying at gated and guarded area? or just those normal guard?

Quote17.02.2011 09:440 people like thisLike

is there a time limit for visitors to enter our housing area? since they are all sleeping which means it should be around 1-5am right?

no really, i back home when 1am last few week ago, i saw 3 guards still awake at least and chit-chat at the guard house... :)

hence security services is about 24X7X365 and no rest day on it...

Quote17.02.2011 11:510 people like thisLike

no really, i back home when 1am last few week ago, i saw 3 guards still awake at least and chit-chat at the guard house... :)

Ya, the security services definitely is 24-7 but can visitors be let in after midnight or so?

Quote17.02.2011 12:140 people like thisLike

Ya, the security services definitely is 24-7 but can visitors be let in after midnight or so?

can gua, coz limiting visiting hours might cause some inconvenience to some... anyway, as long they are awake and doing their job then it's fine...that's y they have shifts mah...

but one thing for sure..as soon as all the IR are ready, should suggest to have more guards instead of 3 per shift...

Quote17.02.2011 18:250 people like thisLike

Thank you Taukeh Ben!!!!

Welcome to KU forum. When wanna see me lim teh?

Quote17.02.2011 18:250 people like thisLike

Were the lady boss staying at gated and guarded area? or just those normal guard?

Normal guard with no fencing perimeter

Quote17.02.2011 18:270 people like thisLike

can gua, coz limiting visiting hours might cause some inconvenience to some... anyway, as long they are awake and doing their job then it's fine...that's y they have shifts mah...

but one thing for sure..as soon as all the IR are ready, should suggest to have more guards instead of 3 per shift...

Perhaps we should suggest Nepalese guards. They look more fierce like Gurkha hehehehe

Quote17.02.2011 19:320 people like thisLike

I think with good quality, regardless of nationality is the best ... I have seen bad local guard as well or bad Nepal guard ...

Quote18.02.2011 09:320 people like thisLike

I think with good quality, regardless of nationality is the best ... I have seen bad local guard as well or bad Nepal guard ...

actually those that we have are mostly (not all but mostly) pretty well trained, local and not....

hence, no complains so far... minus that fact that they need more manpower per shift...

Quote18.02.2011 14:550 people like thisLike

actually those that we have are mostly (not all but mostly) pretty well trained, local and not....

hence, no complains so far... minus that fact that they need more manpower per shift...

as for IR security guard (Sri Lara), so far so good... adequate 3 manpower provided when midnight as i can see... at least no sign of cut cost... =)

Quote21.02.2011 17:150 people like thisLike

Eventhough access card holders entered, guard should follow them to check whether the person really visiting house or not. Especially after mid-night should allow guards to check thoroughly even access card holders.

Quote21.02.2011 17:480 people like thisLike

Eventhough access card holders entered, guard should follow them to check whether the person really visiting house or not. Especially after mid-night should allow guards to check thoroughly even access card holders.

well wat worries me are not owners, as owners would not grant access cards to anyone for their properties own safety sake.... it's those that rented their place that scares me...  how do they keep track of how many access cards already been awarded to their tenants....?

Quote21.02.2011 19:080 people like thisLike

well wat worries me are not owners, as owners would not grant access cards to anyone for their properties own safety sake.... it's those that rented their place that scares me...  how do they keep track of how many access cards already been awarded to their tenants....?

same goes to my neighbour who rent the house...

they have about 4-6 cars, just wondering how the enter to our area if Paramount limited for 4 access card per house...

Quote22.02.2011 11:400 people like thisLike

same goes to my neighbour who rent the house...

they have about 4-6 cars, just wondering how the enter to our area if Paramount limited for 4 access card per house...

Gan, which unit is a rented house?

Quote22.02.2011 12:460 people like thisLike

Gan, which unit is a rented house?

beside my house only...

Quote29.03.2012 12:400 people like thisLike

http://www.mmail.com.my/story/knife-wielding-masked-men-hold-family-four

even G&G not secure anymore......

Quote11.08.2012 18:170 people like thisLike

Hi, renovation work was in progress for the last 2 months at my IR unit..Today we received call from contractor that someone has purpose poured paint on my newly laid wall tiles and countertop tiles, worst thing is my water tap all lefted in opened condition when the contractor reach at my house this morning (11/8/12, Saturday).

My husband now rushing to IR to have a look see how serious it is and how many we need to spend for rectification work.

Do IR security guard allow outsider to enter our taman without knowing anyone inside? I think we have to report this to the security management to ensure safer community ...

Quote11.08.2012 19:170 people like thisLike

Dear neighbourhood,

I would like to share some photos with u guys abt the paint pouring at my IR unit... We would definately write in to Paramount Management as a warning to them to tighthen the security checking & entrance approval in future...

So sad and kek sam....

photo3.JPG • 106K • 58 downloads

photo2.JPG • 120.9K • 42 downloads

photo1.JPG • 110.6K • 39 downloads

photo.JPG • 103.3K • 43 downloads

Quote13.08.2012 03:240 people like thisLike

chang,

just curious, why would people want to target your house?

Quote09.09.2012 15:500 people like thisLike

Just to share, 99 and barber shops beside IR were robbed few days ago, unbelievable 99 shop was robbed in the afternoon time. The barber is so upset on the safety in Malaysia, and he plan to return to his home in Indian early next year. Both shops owner already made police report.

Quote09.09.2012 20:270 people like thisLike

Hi PhuaKK, thank you for sharing..  I am shocked. I plan to move into DR end of the year, however there are not many residents staying there. I feel scare now even with the security guards.. :(

Quote09.09.2012 20:270 people like thisLike

Hi PhuaKK, thank you for sharing..  I am shocked. I plan to move into DR end of the year, however there are not many residents staying there. I feel scare now even with the security guards.. :(

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753
© 2014 Kemuning Utama Community.