Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Account
Communities Public Forums Members Events Ads (FREE)
  •  

Quote20.12.2010 13:021 people like thisLike

KU Mosque 1

KU Mosque 2

http://masjidkemuningutama.blogspot.com/

Quote20.12.2010 13:160 people like thisLike

means it will build at KU as priority? seem come with buildings beside mosque, wondering enough to fit in...

hopefully it will look grand and beautiful in KU west.... =)

Quote20.12.2010 13:580 people like thisLike

it depends on various conditions in order to build it, so i think it wont so fast... for exp like KK mosque already planned for >10 years...

Quote20.12.2010 22:160 people like thisLike

it depends on various conditions in order to build it, so i think it wont so fast... for exp like KK mosque already planned for >10 years...

as long as it well planned and it located at strategic location, definitely will attract more funds... =)

Quote20.12.2010 23:060 people like thisLike

any idea where it's planned to be build yet?

Quote21.12.2010 00:080 people like thisLike

i think it's goin to be built in front of prima impian..i saw the Cadangan signboard

Quote21.12.2010 08:400 people like thisLike

i think it's goin to be built in front of prima impian..i saw the Cadangan signboard

Yea, the location is in front of Prima Impian... 

Quote22.12.2010 09:090 people like thisLike

wah~ then your house si beh far away from it la Jason .. haha!

Quote22.12.2010 09:230 people like thisLike

hmm....this mosque about 1.0km away from indah residence and 1.5km away from damai residence. not that far and not tat near..lol

Quote22.12.2010 11:420 people like thisLike

Exact distance fr guard house will be:

Indah Elite - 0.53km

Indah Residences - 0.97km

Damai Residences - 1.59km

shd be not that far and not tat near... lol

Quote22.12.2010 21:270 people like thisLike

aii..juz hope the road is not jam parked every friday noon

Quote22.12.2010 22:050 people like thisLike

What to do.........:(

Quote23.12.2010 09:500 people like thisLike

hope there got sufficient parking lots inside the mosque area... 

Quote23.12.2010 13:370 people like thisLike

Indah Elite - 0.53km

wah so precise? u go and measure is it bro? lolx~ good info bro!

Quote23.12.2010 14:350 people like thisLike

Indah Elite - 0.53km

wah so precise? u go and measure is it bro? lolx~ good info bro!

google earth do the trick :P

Quote23.02.2011 11:110 people like thisLike

seem like have small construction at the mosque area, maybe building a small "show house" instead?

Quote23.02.2011 11:420 people like thisLike

seem like have small construction at the mosque area, maybe building a small "show house" instead?

I guess mayb is the apartment show unit... 

Quote23.02.2011 12:260 people like thisLike

hehe i wonder how much would the apartment be...

Quote23.02.2011 13:310 people like thisLike

I guess mayb is the apartment show unit...

but seem small based on the size of the bricked area... hence is exact square size 1... maybe no apartment show unit gua somemore the land owed by MBSA lo...

Quote17.03.2011 16:300 people like thisLike

Heard tat the small construction in the mosque land there is a surau, mayb is temporary surau...

Quote18.03.2011 00:500 people like thisLike

Heard tat the small construction in the mosque land there is a surau, mayb is temporary surau...

definitely wont be permanent, believe only last for 2-5 years as the c alt=S

Quote04.04.2011 15:430 people like thisLike

I would prefer the mosque / surau instead of the apartment because the road to IR will be heavily packed as number of resident in the apartments could be more depends on the no. of unit.

Quote02.08.2011 13:070 people like thisLike

Finally Tmn Sri Muda will have a mosque soon as the construction started around end of Jun...

i think proposed 25 years ago for mosque while developing Tmn Sri Muda area...

i think perhaps KU mosque need another 20 years too? =P

Quote02.08.2011 13:470 people like thisLike

Finally Tmn Sri Muda will have a mosque soon as the construction started around end of Jun...

i think proposed 25 years ago for mosque while developing Tmn Sri Muda area...

i think perhaps KU mosque need another 20 years too? =P

Kota Kemuning mosque plan already >10 years :)

Quote02.08.2011 13:510 people like thisLike

Kota Kemuning mosque plan already >10 years :)

so maybe another 10 years to build mosque in KK? and another 20 years to build mosque at KU? =P

Quote07.09.2011 01:180 people like thisLike

Agreed. It will take sometime definitely.

It's good to have the surau first. At least committee will be formed before they build the mosque. This will ensure better management of the future mosque.

I've talked to our MP, Dr. Siti Mariah recently (raya visits), she said the plan for Kota Kemuning Mosque has been approved and it is located near to the lake? I didn't ask in detailed. But not quite sure where she meant.. which lake? any idea? throughout or talk, she did say that she remembered some IE RA, especially an indian guy whose quite vocal, president maybe.

Building that small surau also taking ages.. Only 2 workers working at one time and not everyday they work there.. Donno when will complete. As of today I guess only 40% completed (exterior, building structure).

Quote07.09.2011 01:200 people like thisLike

It's good to have the surau first. At least committee will be formed before they build the mosque. This will ensure better management of the future mosque.

I've talked to our MP, Dr. Siti Mariah recently (raya visits), she said the plan for Kota Kemuning Mosque has been approved and it is located near to the lake? I didn't ask in detailed. But not quite sure where she meant.. which lake? any idea? throughout or talk, she did say that she remembered some IE RA, especially an indian guy whose quite vocal, president maybe.

Building that small surau also taking ages.. Only 2 workers working at one time and not everyday they work there.. Donno when will complete. As of today I guess only 40% completed (exterior, building structure).

Correction: Not only the 'plan' approved.. they have started construction...

Quote07.09.2011 08:420 people like thisLike

Dr. Siti Mariah is talking abt the mosque in Kota Kemuning which near the lake, not Kemuning Utama :)

Quote09.09.2011 12:370 people like thisLike

Which lake exactly? In front Mc.D?

Quote09.09.2011 14:310 people like thisLike

Which lake exactly? In front Mc.D?

i think so, cos kota kemuning only 1 lake :)

Quote13.09.2011 10:370 people like thisLike

Yes, the mosque have started construction, about 50% completion. The location is Persiaran Angerik Vanilla. From kota kemuning exit, first roundabout turn 9 o'clock. Paramount office is 3 o'clock.

Correction: Not only the 'plan' approved.. they have started construction...

Quote28.09.2011 11:460 people like thisLike

Hello Kemuning Utamers. I have a bone to pick with the Surau just outside my house at 33/32E. From Ramadan month till today, the 5.45am (sembahyang subuh) prayer has been exeptionally loud till it wakes up my baby almost every morning and myself too. Owing that we don't wake up till 7am, the vollume of the prayers is really annoying.

I can seriously emphatise with the population around the surau.. We don't want to encite trouble that may land us in jail for being troublesome or 'against religious rights". We read the news! We know what happens if we displease these religious authorities!!

All im asking as a citizen is, im fine with the rest of the day's prayer call, just pipe it low on the 5.45am. Is that really too much to ask?

Can someone of authority in KU or the MP speak to the Surau Uztaz for this request?

Appreaciate it so much if something can be done.

Quote28.09.2011 12:200 people like thisLike

Hello Kemuning Utamers. I have a bone to pick with the Surau just outside my house at 33/32E. From Ramadan month till today, the 5.45am (sembahyang subuh) prayer has been exeptionally loud till it wakes up my baby almost every morning and myself too. Owing that we don't wake up till 7am, the vollume of the prayers is really annoying.

I can seriously emphatise with the population around the surau.. We don't want to encite trouble that may land us in jail for being troublesome or 'against religious rights". We read the news! We know what happens if we displease these religious authorities!!

All im asking as a citizen is, im fine with the rest of the day's prayer call, just pipe it low on the 5.45am. Is that really too much to ask?

Can someone of authority in KU or the MP speak to the Surau Uztaz for this request?

Appreaciate it so much if something can be done.

Mayb u can refer ur issue to Adun Sri Muda - http://srimuda.blogspot.com/

Quote24.10.2011 11:050 people like thisLike

got this from lowyat forum:

I was told by SA when i visited the sale office last week. She said the school have been confirmed to be built
opposite the empty land opposite the mosque.

It's government school, in fact it's branch of the chinese school located
at Jalan Bukit Kemuning. Can't really recall the name but sort like khe Beng

Quote02.11.2011 17:180 people like thisLike

I just called JAIS (Klang). I was told that the surau is financed by an individual with a bit of help from govt. Probably that's why it is taking soo long to complete. The same management as the surau infront of Bayu..

JonBoy: I'm sure they can work out something on the Morning Calling (Azan)..

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753
© 2014 Kemuning Utama Community.