Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 306

Account
Communities Public Forums Members Events Ads (FREE)
  •  

[Important] Bil Hasil Tanah & Bil Cukai Taksiran
Quote14.12.2011 09:582 people like thisLike

Hi Guys,

As we realized we required to pay 2 type of resident taxation to our government (MBSA & Selangor)...

Bil Hasil Tanah

1. Issued by: Selangor
2. Purpose:

2a. Provide effective service delivery system

2b. Ensuring sustainable returns to the State Government and the people.

2c. Strengthening human capital through continuous learning culture.

3. Payment Period: Every 12 Months
4. Payment Fees; Around RM50 per year
5. Remarks: Most of residents NO REALIZED that the payment required to made as no billing received from Selangor via postage mail this year (2011)
6. Suggestion:

5a. Access into http://hasil.selangor.gov.my/

5b. Fill in the necessary information and refer to your S&P for "No Hakmilik" and "No Lot"

5b1. Daerah : 01 (Klang)

5b2. Mukim : 03 (Klang)

5b3. Bentuk Hak Milik : 10 (Hakmilik Sementara Daftar)

5b4. Nombor Hak Milik : Add "0" following by 6 digits (Refer to S&P)

5b5. Nombor Lot : Add "0" following by 6 digits (Refer to S&P)

5b6. Digit Semak : Try any number from "0" till "9"

Remarks: "No Hakmilik" and "No Lot" required 7 digits but our S&P only have 6 digits, so add-on "0"in front of the digits. Example: "0111111" (if 111111 was your "No Hakmilik" and "No Lot")

Once verified the payment status via Selangor website as provided, you can go to the nearest Pejabat Tanah Dan Galian Selangor or other PTGS Branches. Request for reprint copy from the staffs in PTGS and made payment on the spot.

Hence, any late payment after 31th May for every bill will charge additional RM2 on top of RM50.

Bil Cukai Taksiran

1. Issued by: MBSA
2. Purpose:

2a. Construction and maintenance of public facilities such as community halls, public toilets, bus stops, children's playgrounds and recreation places, markets and so on.

2b. Construction of residential / commercial, parks and public places.

2c. Care and maintenance of infrastructure such as roads, drains, and so on.

2d. Provision and maintenance of street lights.

2e. Development of the Shah Alam City Council area.

3. Payment Period: Every 6 Months
4. Payment Fees; Around RM400 per year (RM200 for every 6 months)
5. Remarks: Most of residents should receive the bill via postage mail and payment can settle at most of the Post Office or others

Quote14.12.2011 10:160 people like thisLike

good information provided bro. i think a lot of first time buyers are not aware of this especially the hasil tanah.

some neighbors still didn't received the bill for it.

like my case, they posted it to my previous old house and no one knows bout it.

I went over to their office and finally managed to make payment and change the mailing address at the end.

Quote16.12.2011 09:550 people like thisLike

You guys have been paying cukai taksiran already? I thought the proposed amount by MBSA is still pending for any potential objection?

Quote16.12.2011 10:390 people like thisLike

I paid mine for last year already .. just received this year bill only ^^

Quote16.12.2011 13:290 people like thisLike

You guys have been paying cukai taksiran already? I thought the proposed amount by MBSA is still pending for any potential objection?

as long as the amount billed by MBSA, i think no way for us to say no-no...

if the proposed amount agreed by MBSA & Malaysia parliment, i wont believe MBSA billed the wrong amount as there big number of residents staying at shah alam, unless ALL of shah alam residents are blinded then different story...

anyway, our IR president is have some sort of relationship with MBSA, nothing to worry... Smile

Quote19.12.2011 12:230 people like thisLike

strange i have not receive mine...hmmm

Quote19.12.2011 14:510 people like thisLike

Heard an announcement on the radio this morning, urging us to update our address for the cukai tanah. Then only I realized that the Bil Cukai Tanah still bearing my old address.

Today went to change to my current address. But don't go to Pejabat Tanah Klang. I went there first because the bill was issued from that office according to the header. So whoever want to update address, go to the office in Shah Alam in Bangunan SSAAS.

Quote19.12.2011 14:550 people like thisLike

The cukai taksiran also 1 thing. MBSA sure know how to collect money on time. But never do their job on time. I have complained to them that the grass have not been cut along my street for 3 times since last month. The grass now reach my knee but still don't want to come to cut.

Anybody know the name of the street or the spot at the junction below the KESAS flyover where we make a U-turn if we come from Kota Kemuning? That spot always banjir after rain and now the road condition really terrible.

Quote20.12.2011 11:420 people like thisLike

Yeah man, that u turn under the bridge is badly ruined by the floods and heavy vehicles... wonder who should we complained that too...

btw that stretch is also know as Jalan Bukit Kemuning if not wrong...

Anyway, i've just submitted a complaint to JKR's website for the affected stretch.

Quote03.01.2012 10:220 people like thisLike

just received bil hasil tanah from Selangor last week...

wondering can pay it via post office or not as i tried to pay at post office last 2 year ago but no allowed...

Quote03.01.2012 15:250 people like thisLike

received mine as well .... tak sempat change address, so still send to old address .... actually went to Land Office at Shah Alam wanted to change address, but arrive 10 minutes late .... kedai tutup :(

anyway, I pay at Pos Office Klang last time, can wah .. how come Gan cannot one I also don't know ....

Quote04.01.2012 11:160 people like thisLike

I'd changed my address for the bill tanah previously but still haven't received till date.

just received the assessment bill only. sigh~! should we receive the bill at the same time? i mean the residents here.

or diff ppl has diff date depending on the ownership? or it's like the assessment bill which is yearly?

Quote04.01.2012 14:210 people like thisLike

I'd changed my address for the bill tanah previously but still haven't received till date.

just received the assessment bill only. sigh~! should we receive the bill at the same time? i mean the residents here.

or diff ppl has diff date depending on the ownership? or it's like the assessment bill which is yearly?

No .. I think everyone should receive it as it has the same deadline ... May or June I think ...

Quote05.01.2012 09:240 people like thisLike

No .. I think everyone should receive it as it has the same deadline ... May or June I think ...

May or June, OH ok .. then still got time la. I was wondering where is the bill gonna arrive. thanks bro.

Quote05.01.2012 11:250 people like thisLike

received the bills and paid both already...

Quote05.01.2012 13:170 people like thisLike

received the bills and paid both already...

so early .. i wait till last minute .. hehehe

Quote05.01.2012 15:100 people like thisLike

hehe boss, last minute and early pay oso same amount...no disc oso..ekke

Quote10.01.2012 09:370 people like thisLike

Still haven't received my Quit Rent ler .. sigh~! I paid last year bill now and changed my address to the current one and still no letter yet.

Do i really need to go over their office again?!! sigh!!

Quote11.01.2012 17:460 people like thisLike

not even moved in yet and the bill already in the post box.....Money mouth

Quote12.01.2012 09:430 people like thisLike

hehe boss, last minute and early pay oso same amount...no disc oso..ekke

correct ... so typical malaysian ... last minute .. kekeke .... :)

Quote12.01.2012 09:450 people like thisLike

Still haven't received my Quit Rent ler .. sigh~! I paid last year bill now and changed my address to the current one and still no letter yet.

Steve ... most likely still at your old address .... can check it out ...

Last time when I was still staying at my previous house .... I update the new address (from my parent house), so 1st year after that the bill came to correct address ... second year, it goes back to my parent house .. why? only god knows ..... in bolehland, apa apa pun boleh mah .. hahaha :)

Quote12.01.2012 09:470 people like thisLike

not even moved in yet and the bill already in the post box.....Money mouth

Kenny ... itu tanah sudah lu punya nama wor ... hehehe ... ya, last time me too ...

Quote12.01.2012 09:560 people like thisLike

bills always very sharp we kena...

but when ask to fix the road, jalan bukit kemuning (under the bridge), my complaint to JKR seems to have gone quiet.... and it's been 3 weeks...

Quote12.01.2012 15:480 people like thisLike

I queue for 1 hour, paid MYR 10 to change the address in FEB'11 but end up the Bil Cukai tanah still sent to my old address.

Sent email to complaint and it changed immediate today and finally reflected the correct billing address in web... seems like the RM10 only "valued" after 11 months keeping in the office... Laughing

Quote14.01.2012 23:050 people like thisLike

Steve ... most likely still at your old address .... can check it out ...

Last time when I was still staying at my previous house .... I update the new address (from my parent house), so 1st year after that the bill came to correct address ... second year, it goes back to my parent house .. why? only god knows ..... in bolehland, apa apa pun boleh mah .. hahaha :)

Oh finally received it last week already .. yeah~!

Quote16.01.2012 10:190 people like thisLike

steven, u r the first person i know who receives bill and be happy about it..wahahahha j/k

Quote16.01.2012 12:180 people like thisLike

I queue for 1 hour, paid MYR 10 to change the address in FEB'11 but end up the Bil Cukai tanah still sent to my old address.

Sent email to complaint and it changed immediate today and finally reflected the correct billing address in web... seems like the RM10 only "valued" after 11 months keeping in the office... Laughing

huh, need to pay to update address?? WTxxxx

Quote16.01.2012 12:180 people like thisLike

but when ask to fix the road, jalan bukit kemuning (under the bridge), my complaint to JKR seems to have gone quiet.... and it's been 3 weeks...

that stretch is really terrible now .... I think sooner my car's suspension will kong ....

Quote16.01.2012 12:260 people like thisLike

steven, u r the first person i know who receives bill and be happy about it..wahahahha j/k

It's always like that, when we don't have it, we complaint, and when we do receive it, we head ache~ haha! but yeah, I am glad that I received it and don't need to worry bout going to their building to check again. what a waste of time. Laughing

Quote16.01.2012 12:280 people like thisLike

that stretch is really terrible now .... I think sooner my car's suspension will kong ....

totally agreed, for me, I'd to slow down my car and go to the outer lane just to avoid unnecessary damage to my soft Michelin tyres. lolx!

I think we're talking bout the same stretch after the traffic light under the bridge right? Tongue out

Quote16.01.2012 12:300 people like thisLike

huh, need to pay to update address?? WTxxxx

It was quite fast for me actually when I did it last year bro ^^ although the place was packed but still I managed to settled the payment and change of address within 30mins or less.

Am just glad that they I finally received the bill this year at my new house. Laughing

Quote16.01.2012 15:060 people like thisLike

totally agreed, for me, I'd to slow down my car and go to the outer lane just to avoid unnecessary damage to my soft Michelin tyres. lolx!

I think we're talking bout the same stretch after the traffic light under the bridge right? Tongue out

yeah man, the 'same stretch' we call road.....haha wat road? doesn't look like it has any tar anymore...wahahhahaha

Quote30.01.2012 11:280 people like thisLike

Hi All

What are the documents that i need to prepare if I m going to Pejabat Tanah, Shah Alam to settle by Hasil Tanah bill?

Thank you very much!

From

Han Teck

Quote30.01.2012 11:330 people like thisLike

Hi All

What are the documents that i need to prepare if I m going to Pejabat Tanah, Shah Alam to settle by Hasil Tanah bill?

Thank you very much!

From

Han Teck

I don't think you need to bring anything if I remembered clearly. I think your IC is enough to do the work.

Just inform them your address and they will do a print out of the bill for you.

Quote30.01.2012 12:210 people like thisLike

Dear Steven

Thank you very much. I shall visit pejabat tanah soon, going to be compounded by them for not paying the Hasil Tanah.

From

Han Teck

Quote30.01.2012 21:400 people like thisLike

Dear Steven

Thank you very much. I shall visit pejabat tanah soon, going to be compounded by them for not paying the Hasil Tanah.

From

Han Teck

no problem bro. i think they only charge a rm2 penalty for the cukai tanah

Quote31.01.2012 13:440 people like thisLike

may i know when is the due date to pay the assessment bill and bill cukai tanah? coz i haven't receive it.

Quote31.01.2012 22:290 people like thisLike

may i know when is the due date to pay the assessment bill and bill cukai tanah? coz i haven't receive it.

bil hasil tanah due on end of May which is 1st half of the year.

i think by default bil cukai tafisaran also the same since we are paying for half a year once.

u will most probably get the bills end of the year or early of the year :)

Quote04.02.2012 08:490 people like thisLike

maybe the bill sent to ur house old address...

Quote07.06.2012 07:310 people like thisLike

I went to the office yesterday to make payment. I queried the staff why the bill was not sent. She advised that the bill was actually sent but to the Paramount Property office as the title was still under paramount. That's why we (residence) did not receive the bill. My question now is, why Paramount did not send us the bill then so that we can make payment? And when will we receive the title?

The late penalty charge is more than RM2 if payment is made after 31 May of the following year. Payment can also be made online.

Quote11.06.2012 08:550 people like thisLike

wasn't Paramount faults as believe...

First billing, usually will send to your old house address as you register ur old house address into their application form while doing S&P...

but i updated the office to do billing to my house new address instead for the next filing...

Second billing, i didn't receive anything for the past 6 months even though old house address, end up to request reprint the billing at their office for payment...

Third billing, i receive the billing as usual at my new house...

Quote23.08.2012 15:260 people like thisLike

i didnt receive any statement regarding quit rent from any party and now i realise the deadline is May12. So am I suppose to do my due diligent and go to Land Office and request for statement and pay there and then?

This is kinda confusing, at least for me.

Quote07.09.2012 09:270 people like thisLike

this year i received cukai taksiran bill twice

but for hasil tanah bill, nothing in the postal box... Cry

saw this at the website.. stating telah dihantar.. hmm..

"Berita Terkini

Bil Hasil Tanah 2012
Bil Hasil Tanah 2012 telah dihantar kepada pemilik tanah mulai 1 Januari 2012. Pastikan anda menerima bil hasil tanah 2012 dan membuat bayaran sebelum 31 Mei 2012 untuk mengelakkan dikenakan denda lewat. Sebarang masalah sila rujuk Pejabat Tanah/Daerah berkenaan. Rujuk link yang diberikan.

Date: 29/02/2012 17:55:56     Link:     http://hasil.selangor.gov.my/DirektorPejabatHasil.aspx"
seems like must go to the office and check...

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur' for 'MYT/8.0/no DST' instead in /home/kutama/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolTemplate.php on line 753
© 2014 Kemuning Utama Community.